Sunday, November 23, 2014

Cold Noodle Bowl with Pork

This meal combines cold noodles and distinct flavors for a bowl of Asian fusion. I used a pack of Ramen noodles I found in the pantry. I left out the seasoning and chilled them in the fridge while I cooked my pork chops. Once the main components were done cooking and cooling I combined the rest of the items in my bowl and chowed down!

Ingredients:

1 Pork chop
1 Packet of Ramen (chilled)
Carrots (shredded)
Cucumber (sliced)
Lime wedge
Cilantro sprig
Sriracha (drizzled)
Hoison sauce(drizzled) 


Directions:

Place pork chop in pan on medium-high heat for 15 minutes, flipping to cook evenly. Boil water in a pot, cook Ramen for 3 minutes. Drain water and place in bowl. Put the bowl in the refrigerator to cool while your pork finishes. Place pork in pan and top with thinly sliced cucumber and shredded carrots. Garnish with a lime wedge, cilantro sprig and drizzles of sriracha and hoisin sauce.


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment