Thursday, November 27, 2014

ThankFull

Instead of cooking for myself today, the whole extended family collaborated on Thanksgiving dinner! We had the standard turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, cranberries and my contribution- Brussels sprouts. I traveled back to my hometown and we met at my aunt's house. There has only been one Thanksgiving in my life where we did not meet there. The usual characters gathered around the appetizers and conversation flowed with the wine. Dinner was served, as it went quite for a few minutes. The brave went back for seconds. Desserts are my mothers specialties. She made 4 pies this year! A chocolate chess pie, a pumpkin pie, a coconut creme tart and the guest favorite- blueberry!   


Our Table

Coconut Creme Tart
Blueberry Pie




 ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment